Most people face big problems when dealing with weight loss. They keep trying dietes that they never accomplish, they do a lot of exercises but they never see any results, etc.
The cause of this is that people rely on a single aspect. Their way of thinking is this: “if i eat less i will lose weight”, “if i run 30 minutes/day i will lose weight”. That is not true. The results can be seen by making one of these, but i can call that “favorable situation” or simply “luck.
To lose weight you need to take care of more aspects of your life: what you eat, what is your level of activity, etc.
Here is a list with 10 tips to lose weight, if you follow at least 5 of them there is a greater chance that you will succed.1. Eat less food at every meal.
- Don’t eat anything between meals.
- Do exercises at least 30 minutes every day.
- Sleep regullary and at least 8 hours every day.
- Don’t sleep during the day.
- Don’t eat with 3-4 hours before you go to sleep.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Do some basic weight lifting every day.
- Exclude sugars and sweats from your meals.
- Count your intake calories.
I hope you will be able to implement these and i hope you will have success with your weight loss program.
Here are some other tips found on the web, but be careful, don’t use pills or magic tricks.